Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jaroms First Day of School

This is Jarom Packer now talking. So I guess I was supposed to talk about my first day of school at the Cresent College.

So we all woke up in the hotel which we have been living in for 3 weeks. :/ And started getting ready for school. But we weren't going till 11 since the principal didn't want to overwhelm us. He probably had good reasons. Anyway, we finally got out of the door and headed over to the school. I was joking that as we were pulling up to the school, this was the point of no return return. We could easily drive off and find a place to live in China. Ok probably not going to go that far but it is a plan B. But we walked in with our uniforms and all. And the first moment we walked in everyone is looking at us. Its was really weird I have to tell ya. The principal came out and brought us in his office. He talked to us about how the day was going to go. Then we rapped it up and we were out of there heading off to our destinations. The PE teacher took me to my first class which was Business. Fun stuff :/. And he assigned me with my buddy named... well everyone just calls him Sully. They talked so fast that I couldn't catch his name. So they brought me in the class and once again everyone was looking at me. We then sat down and the class just went on with its normal schedule. Me and sully talked for a bit because the class was drop dead boring. Thankfully the classes are like 45 minutes so we were out of there. Whats cool about this school is you stay with your classmates for every class. So as we were going to geology everyone was asking me questions, but I couldn't answer because they were talking so fast. I was doing my best but most of the time I would just smile and laugh. They must have fell for it because they just kept talking. We then made it to geology and I was starting to feel a bit more comfortable now with the the kids in the class.

So geology went by and the boys told me lunch was starting. I just followed them to the cafeteria. When we got there is was this circle of boys around me asking me questions. They thought is was cool I was a quarterback in America. Constantly they kept asking questions one over the other. I didn't have time to answer them. I would try to answer one question while someone else asked another question. This went on for about 15-30 min till they were done eating and we went outside. They introduced me to more of there friends, including girls. And we talked for a while once again they asked tons of questions. We then headed back in the school because I was leaving soon. I told them good bye and I met with my sisters who all had a great experience like me. My dad found us and when we went in the car they surprised us with some smoothies. So they must have must have liked me because they have added me as a friend on facebook.

Well that wraps everything up. I think my school experience at school will be great. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment