Sunday, December 12, 2010

Emma's Post :)

hi this is Emma and here's how the 1st day of my school went. well i got there a little late(on purpose) so we went to the principal office and there she told my teacher Mrs. Ryan to come down to her office we asked if I could start that day right then. Mrs. Ryan walked down and told me some comforting info. I walked into the classroom and EVERYONE was talking. I sat down and got started on some spelling pages. after that we had snack time after about 10 to 15 min. of that we had sauce witch is pretty much like resess but with no lunch before that. so me and tons of followers everyone were like magnets I could hardly breath. when sauce was over we went back to class did more work but half of the time she was speaking in Irish, gaelic and man its confusing. our uniforms are a white shirt, sweat pants, and slippers. well that was my day bye!


by: Emma Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment