Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hannah's Post :)

Hi everyone this is Hannah and i am going to brief you on my first day of school which was Friday, December 10th. We were actually going to start in January but the Principal of Cresent Comprehensive College, which is the school we are going to, had us start before we had
planned so that we could get a feel for the school and have a start at making some friends. :) So we dropped Emma off at her school at 9:30a.m. and then we went to the Cresent. We got there at around 11:00a.m. dressed in our School uniform attire feeling a lot like Hogwarts students we went into the Principals office. He gave us our classes that we were going to be in and the Group also. The Group is the same 30 kids that you are going to go around to all your classes with. So all of the grades have like 5 different Groups of 30 kids. I was in the group of kids called Suarez. Then he had us meet a few people and then he had some teachers show us to our the class that our Group was in. I followed a teacher outside and onto a field where they were having a "double period" with another Group for P.E. The teacher introduced me to a girl named Kira and she took me around the school and showed me everything. Then we went back to P.E. and got there just as it was finishing. The next period that they have is German, i really don't know how that is going to work because i have never had one German class! :) Well anyway i went to German and i didn't understand anything! Then i remembered that the Principal only wanted us there for 2 hours so i told everyone i had to go. I walked over to the front office and i waited there for Jarom and Logan. While i was waiting some more girls my age came over and asked if they could wait
with me until my parents got there. I said sure and so we talked for a while and then i saw Jarom coming. All the girls said that we looked exactly the same. :D hehe Dad came in and we found Logan in a room talking to five girls her age. Then we went to pick up Emma at her school and went back to the hotel. Over all it was a very successful day, i met a lot of new people and friends! YEAH! :)

THE END

2 comments:

  1. you guys really do look like you go to Hogwarts. Do you happen to know what house you have been sorted into yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re: Touchwood Crecora Limerick
      Hi Packer Family.
      I am thinking of renting the above house in Limerick. I googled this property and came across your blog. I hope you dont mind me contacting you but would you recommend this house for a family with young kids? Is it a warm house easy to heat or is it expensive to heat and run? I would greatly appreciate your first hand feedback on this property or any other information that you would could share about this house. Thank you Lynda Neville (my email address is cullynd@hotmail.com)

      Delete