Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello again!
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's because we sure did. It was so refreshing to visit our friends and family. I really believe that it helped "wean" us from our old home/life, and as a result, help us embrace our new life here.
While we were listening to the beautiful testimony meeting in Highland, we realized how much we've been blessed to belong to such strong ward families, and how much we want to bring that to the people here. The gospel is a blessing that we should never take for granted, and I pray that my family can share our blessing in our examples, testimonies, and love to all that we have the pleasure of knowing here.
We finally have a house! In all the times we've moved, I don't remember ever feeling so grateful for our new house as I do now. My family joins me in saying THANK YOU to all those who helped us (in our crazy two-month journey of being "homeless") by letting us stay with them, eat at their home, ect. We are trying to unpack quickly, and knowing my mother, our house will look absolutely lovely in no more than two weeks :)
Well, the furniture man is back to unload more. My muscles are needed! ;) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment